Updating your blog regularly shouldn't be seen as a chore so much as an opportunity. Your blog is an essential marketing tool, vital for your business to:
- Show that you are up to date and relevant
- Keep your site ranking high in search engines (regular updates = better ranking)
- Effectively communicate with and update your audience
- Grow your audience and find new customers
- Increase traffic and sales
- Increase engagement with other channels such as social media
I have years of experience growing my blog's audience and writing for magazines like Time Out, Jellied Eel and Riddle to grow their online following by regularly updating with engaging copy and using SEO to increase traffic.
I like to get to know your brand, your intended audience and what you are trying to achieve, and deliver a bespoke, targeted service. I can provide regular blog posts on a range of topics in food and travel to:
- Show that you are an industry authority on a subject
- Keep your site relevant and up to date
- Provide excellent regular content that people actively come back for
- Use SEO to gain new readers
My style is generally informal and mildly humorous, to put people at ease and clearly communicate with them. I will, of course, adapt to the voice of your brand.
Regular blog post on a topic are very effective when combined with a relevant recipe and beautiful photographs. Get in touch via the button below to discuss your individual needs and the option of combining the two.